Friday, August 05, 2005

Lazy Oaf That I Am

Last night I realized that my original plan for tearing out a little floor, putting a little floor down, repeat process, was not very practicable. Which meant that the original plan of having a pile of lumber about halfway through put, well, a pile of lumber right in my way.

So, last night we moved all of the lumber, tools, and extra furniture that blocked progress. When that was done, I had somewhat lost my entusiasm for ripping up floor and suggested, "anybody wanna go to the bookstore?"

The little bride and son2 jumped on that in a New York Minute. And, you know that time goes by quickly in New York...

Hope to have something better to report by this time tomorrow.

TGIF!

No, wait a minute, Monday means I get to come to work and rest...

No comments: